Job Vacancy: ‘Education Officer’
• Contract Type: Part-time
• Application Opening Date: Tuesday 10th February 2015
• Closing Date: Monday 23rd February 2015
• Start Date: Week beginning 2nd March 2015
• End Date: On review after 6 week trial period
• Rate of Pay: £80 per week for 10 hours x 6 week project
• Applicant must be available to work weekday/weekends
C-12 Dance Theatre are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Education Officer to manage and control the administration for their educational classes. Main responsibilities include: marketing, data input, managing budgets and must be comfortable being the lead contact on all classes with the participants, teachers and venues via email, telephone and in person.
The suitable candidate should match the following criteria:
• Highly organised
• PR/Marketing experience (e.g. social media, mail chimp, websites)
• Strong communication skills
• Passionate about dance, people and education
• High standard of English, literary skills plus attentive to detail
• Experienced with administrative software (e.g. excel/databases)
• Budget management skills (e.g. financial projections)
Some of the primary tasks include: creation of contact databases for specific venues, keeping up to date with registration information of children and parents, physically publicising the classes with flyers, managing financial payments, and regularly liaising with C-12 Directors and teachers with updates and class/financial number projections.
If you would like to apply for this role or require further information please send a CV and cover letter stating why you would be suitable for the position by Monday 23rd February at 5pm through to Adam Towndrow (C-12 Executive Producer) at email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview on 26th February 2015.