*Professional Dancers Required* London Auditions
• Contract Type: Part-time
• Project Dates:
Monday 23rd-Friday 27th March 2015
Tuesday 7th April-11th April 2015
• Audition/Workshop date: Feb 24th – Call backs 26th Feb 2015
• Rate of Pay: £440 per week (2 weeks)
• How to apply: Application details below, audition by invitation only
• Audition to take place in East Location
C-12 Dance Theatre are looking to cast two strong professional dancers to perform in ‘Sherlock’. They must be able to demonstrate a high level of performance quality. Open to, and respond to, immersive dance theatre and technology exploration.
C-12 Dance Theatre creates original, emotionally driven, accessible, and highly charged contemporary dance theatre experiences that aim to engage, educate, challenge and entertain audiences of all ages. Our work can be found in outdoor festivals, traditional theatres and community spaces.
Sherlock Project: This project is a 10-15 minute practical & theoretical presentation exploring the use of movement with technology through an immersive theatrical experience based on a Sherlock Holmes story.
The suitable candidate should match the following criteria:
• Professionally trained dancers/performers
• Strong contemporary technique and unique performance skills
• Reliable and punctual
• Must be available for all rehearsals
• Friendly, passionate, communicative and with an open attitude
If you would like to audition or require further information please send:
• CV + Cover letter,
• Link to show reel
by Friday 20th February at 6pm to Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be invited to an audition on 24th of February, with an additional call back on 26th February.