Job Vacancy: ‘Project Administrator’
• Contract Type: Part-time
• Application Opening Date: Tuesday 9th February 2015
• Closing Date: Monday 23rd February 2015
• Start Date: Week beginning 2nd March 2015
• Rate of Pay: £85 per day. 1 day per week x7 weeks
• Location: C-12 Dance Theatre Office, Canary Wharf
• Applicant to work weekdays & occasional weekend (flexible)
C-12 Dance Theatre are looking to recruit an experienced Project Administrator to manage and control the administration for our new Project entitled ‘Sherlock’. Main responsibilities include: marketing/PR, data input, budget handling, and communicating with the public, other arts organisations and the C-12 team (Artistic Director Annie Lunnette Deakin-Foster and Producer Adam Towndrow).
The suitable candidate should match the following criteria:
• High organisational/planning skills
• Previous Project Management experience
• PR/Marketing experience (e.g. social media, mail chimp)
• Strong communication skills
• High standard of English, literary skills & attentive to detail
• Experience with administrative software (e.g. excel/databases)
• Budget management skills (e.g. financial projections)
• Passionate, motivated and dedicated to meeting deadlines
Some of the primary tasks include: creation of contact databases for specific venues, developing marketing and awareness campaigns promoting C-12’s work, ensuring legal, health and safety regulations are met, publicising events via social media and arts websites, managing financial payments/budgets, develop audience engagement strategies, and regularly liaising with C-12 Directors.
If you would like to apply for this role or require further information please send a CV and cover letter stating why you would be suitable for the position by Monday 23rd February at 5pm through to Adam Towndrow (C-12 Executive Producer) at email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview on 26th February 2015.